FREE Pass to eMetrics San Francisco
How would you like to get into eMetrics San Francisco for FREE?
eMetrics San Francisco being one of those few events in the #measure community that is just about required at least once in your career? Face value of the eMetrics 2011 conference pass is $2,500.00 and one worthy attendee can get into the conference entirely FREE!
Here’s the deal:
I am giving away ONE pass to eMetrics 2011 in San Francisco, California. The eMetrics Marketing Summit runs from March 14th to the 16th. Pre/post conference workshops, travel and lodging are NOT included – you must get yourself here and find a place to stay.
- You can absolutely make it to eMetrics San Francisco
- You need help getting a ticket
- You have some talent you would like to show off
Then, please by all means please prepare:
- 500 words or less why you would like to go
- 500 words or less describing a problem, inputs, and analysis
- One slick chart, graph or whatever:
- Illustrating the problem in #2
- Or a solution to #2
Who Gets The Free Pass:
The winner will be selected based on the overall merits of the contents submitted as determined solely by Michael D. Healy and all decisions are final.
To submit your entry:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- With the subject “Submittal”
- INCLUDE YOUR CHART AND TEXT DOCS
- Required In The Email:
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Phone Number
- Your Physical Address
- Your Personal Website
- Your Twitter Account
- Your LinkedIn Profile
- If you need data, the UC Irvine Machine Learning Department has an older but still worthwhile MSNBC data set here:http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/MSNBC.com+Anonymous+Web+Data
- Be thorough without over complicating the situation
- Submitting your overall professional profile probably will help you
- Send any and ALL questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the subject “Question”
- Acceptable file formats include:
- Text – Plain text or MS Word (.doc) format
- Images – Pretty much anything – SUBSTANCE over STYLE please
- I am going to post some further hints via my blog, so check back or subscribe via rss here
- Have fun!
The contest is void where prohibited by law.
By entering the contest you permit reproduction of your materials. I might want to highlight a few on my blog, so lets all just be cool about it ok?
Friday February 11, 2011 12:00 Midnight PST
Monday February 14, 2011 At Some Point
Monday March 14 to Wednesday March 16, 2010